Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas. I can tell the night shift accomplished nothing at work last night. Wowzer

Hey now... I resemble that remark...

I ran 27555 ft of paper last night just had that press dialled in. So I only screwed off 50% of the time

Yeh this^^ got more done after lunch than the first 7 hours lol

Morning fellas, almost bedtime.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee hour took a strange interesting turn this morning. Guess I'm supposed to receive a phone call today from the mechanic from our local Husqvarna dealer. Guess he's leaving and wanting to know if I will fix saws for them. I guess if he brings them here like anyone else, I won't mind that so much, not going to be a punch clock errand boy though, too old and cantankerous for that kinda BS. Pretty much figure this will go over like a big lead balloon. Right now the dealer is already giving me work from people not wanting to go there, even if he's unaware. Just one quick example, he sells everything at MSRP. So I'm trying to figure out if I'm better off working with him, or against him. I think I'll be fine either way, unless he pulls out his check book and hires a real mechanic and not another young person with a smart phone. I'm betting on greed getting the better of him. Either way, change is on the horizon, like it or not.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coffee hour took a strange interesting turn this morning. Guess I'm supposed to receive a phone call today from the mechanic from our local Husqvarna dealer. Guess he's leaving and wanting to know if I will fix saws for them. I guess if he brings them here like anyone else, I won't mind that so much, not going to be a punch clock errand boy though, too old and cantankerous for that kinda BS. Pretty much figure this will go over like a big lead balloon. Right now the dealer is already giving me work from people not wanting to go there, even if he's unaware. Just one quick example, he sells everything at MSRP. So I'm trying to figure out if I'm better off working with him, or against him. I think I'll be fine either way, unless he pulls out his check book and hires a real mechanic and not another young person with a smart phone. I'm betting on greed getting the better of him. Either way, change is on the horizon, like it or not.
Good morning Steve. It sounds like what you got going on could maybe turn into something good.

Status
Not open for further replies.