P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
evening rodidney gunner gary and steve hows you

Full going to wobble out the barn and finish cleaning a cylinder on a early slant fin 12mm 044 with heated handles.Found out the intake boot was off the cylinder a little.Lightly scored the piston on exhaust side.Going to clean the piston up its not to bad real light transfer and throw some new rings in it to get it runnin.I'll order a piston later.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was a little bit sad at work today. There's an elderly couple were doing some remodeling for. I should say we're doing it for the wife as the husband has full blown dementia. The man lived there for sixty years and we had to tell him where his own bathroom was. Kept asking to go home, etc..
I tell ya fellas, enjoy the time you have left in life, as it is fleeting.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was a little bit sad at work today. There's an elderly couple were doing some remodeling for. I should say we're doing it for the wife as the husband has full blown dementia. The man lived there for sixty years and we had to tell him where his own bathroom was. Kept asking to go home, etc..
I tell ya fellas, enjoy the time you have left in life, as it is fleeting.
its something we cant control and we cant get back it would suck and be hard on the family

Status
Not open for further replies.