Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Afternoon gentlemen. I know we have a mower section but it can gf itself. I've been asked to take over my grandma's yard it's 2.5 acres of nothing but wide open grass. I myself have 2.5 but only about 1 in grass. Been looking at zero turns and I can't decide if 52 is enough or spring for the 60 inch. Thoughts?
Good evening Travis how has your day been my friend

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Greetings all. Been relaxing on the couch for about an hour getting caught up. Not sure I havr the energy to get back up and get some dessert...

Spent most of the hot day working outside. Pool isn't swimmable yet but should be by morning. Dug 2 more gardens and planted my zucchini, cucumbers and tomatoes. My wife saw a posting on Facebook from someone on our neighborhood with some extra plants to give away. We are now growing cauliflower and celery forbthe first time. One last garden to plant tomorrow lettuce, radishes and carrots in the one...

We also decided that we are going to undertake a major reno of our yard. Going to be cutting out all the cedar and juniper hedge and just covering those areas with mulch. These areas were completely over grown, once I trimmed them back last fall it exposed all kinds of dead under growth that doesn't look good.

Have a great night, not sure if I will make it back in here tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.