Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got a call from the big boss man, looks like I only have the rest of today and tomorrow for slacking. June the 1st I will be back to work, finally. Looks like lots of windows and finish inside and outside type work, so I kinda like that. Was just thinking of what else I could sell, so now maybe not so much. I should really let go of some of the new P&C kits I have here, who knows when I'll ever need them, surely not until I get rid of them. I'll post what I have here first, give you guys first crack, will all be at 1/2 price and a not so pro deal of free shipping.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got a call from the big boss man, looks like I only have the rest of today and tomorrow for slacking. June the 1st I will be back to work, finally. Looks like lots of windows and finish inside and outside type work, so I kinda like that. Was just thinking of what else I could sell, so now maybe not so much. I should really let go of some of the new P&C kits I have here, who knows when I'll ever need them, surely not until I get rid of them. I'll post what I have here first, give you guys first crack, will all be at 1/2 price and a not so pro deal of free shipping.
Any 272 p/c?

Status
Not open for further replies.