USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Hope everyone has a nice memorial day.

A big thank you to Jason and all the guys like him that go out there and keep this country safe each day.
Thank you my friend. I'm just a spoke in a big wheel. Was proud to serve and now proud to keep C-17's in top notch shape to carry war fighters to far places and get them home safely.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello......and good morning.

Enjoy your day off......just remember the brave men and women who gave everything so that we could fart around today.
Yes sir. My buddy I'm working went to Afghanistan with 38 and came with home with 27. I know these days can't be that easy for him

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys I just caught up in here. If I could only get caught up on all the things that need to be done around here :cbiggrin:
Happy Birthday:baloon: Steve @Stump Shot let me know how it goes mines tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Gunner, I thought about what you asked yesterday and decided I was not going to have a bad report. There were numerous reasons floating about that could have made me have a bad day, I just bypassed them like Barry Sanders going around the front line heading for the end zone, and did what I could do and didn't think twice about what I could not. So my advice is if you make it a good day, you'll have a good day, it's really all up to you. So have yourself a great day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.