GoldMember
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good she on all flat mowing no hills anything happens she won't get hurt
Yep mtdproducts.
I mostly have seen the drag link get all jacked up most have a funky bend in them to begin with. And you guys really have flat land out there lol.

Hey there Dave,
Don't know about the tractor itself, the engine though is like all new "home consumer type" engines are just not made to last but so many hours and be worn out. Most have aluminum bores. Use a good synthetic oil and keep it maintained and it will last a while. Also like everything else the fuel system is susceptible to failure at any given time. If she has you maintain it for her, I would think it will be fine.
Funny the old mtd mowers everything would fall apart before the motor. I guess they found a way to fix that.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I mostly have seen the drag link get all jacked up most have a funky bend in them to begin with. And you guys really have flat land out there lol.

Funny the old mtd mowers everything would fall apart before the motor. I guess they found a way to fix that.

Thank three different letters, EPA. This is every manufacturer that sells in North America, not just MTD.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank three different letters, EPA. This is every manufacturer that sells in North America, not just MTD.
And what else kills me with the EPA is if they only knew how much " carbon " was emitted durning manufacturing is probably 20x more than having a machine run properly and not blowing up before its useful life cycle is over.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If ya watch on a big screen TV, you can really see the confusion taking place on his face. Must be wondering something like, why is it he likes other saws and not this one, it cuts so gosh darn good.

View attachment 71890
O my ... an I'm gittin blamed for all this[emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi todd how's it going what style axe you favor these be my all time favorite's single bits and the occasional large double. View attachment 71903
Now I gotta see them over here, gonna have to quit this buddy. I'm going into convolutions...[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Gary how was your day

Rained stopped rained stopped and repeat. Glad I didn't plan on doing anything outside.

We went and looked at a coupl3le houses, my wife is in love with the yard of one, I'm glad the bedroom and bathroom were too small or I would be getting this one ready to sell...

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just absatively posilutely splendiforously amazingly wonderful. :)
Happy B'day cheesehead! You share it with my baby sister. She's 65 today. I never grew up but I spent my first 23 years in central Wisconsin so I feel a kinship with the guys from Wisconsin. Hope you have a great one.

Nick

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy B'day cheesehead! You share it with my baby sister. She's 65 today. I never grew up but I spent my first 23 years in central Wisconsin so I feel a kinship with the guys from Wisconsin. Hope you have a great one.

Nick

Thanks Nick, appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.