USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's one for the books...kicking back with the Traeger rolling some yard bird.

Gal I used to hammer a few yrs ago, and still do occasionally, and we just friends with privileges, all it is. Anyhoo...she asked me in a text if I think she needs a Brazilian ass job, or whatever. Some kinda tuck thing I think. I told her she needs to strip down, give me every photo shot she can get, then give the phone to her gal friend, finish up the pics...I'll make my Dr. Howard evaluation after the pics. This might get good fellers. I told her from every damn angle and shot on the planet, on all fours ass hiked up in the air, etc. She's pretty damn hot for 50...got a set of natural guns that are friggin crazy big...and a small, pear shape body to just die for, at her age.

We shall see fellas...if I get pics, you boys get pics. Dallas will get these pics and have to take a trip to the bathroom, little pecker in one hand, little wad of toilet tissue in the other. Lol

Last edited:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's one for the books...kicking back with the Traeger rolling some yard bird.

Gal I used to hammer a few yrs ago, and still do occasionally, and we just friends with privileges, all it is. Anyhoo...she asked me in a text if I think she needs a Brazilian ass job, or whatever. Some kinda tuck thing I think. I told her she needs to strip down, give me every photo shot she can get, then give the phone to her gal friend, finish up the pics...I'll make my Dr. Howard evaluation after the pics. This might get good fellers. I told her from every damn angle and shot on the planet, on all fours ass hiked up in the air, etc. She's pretty damn hot for 50...got a set of natural guns that are friggin crazy big...and a pear shape body to just die for, at her age.

We shall see fellas...if I get pics, you boys get pics. Dallas will get these pics and have to take a trip to the bathroom, pecker in one hand, little wad of toilet tissue in the other. Lol
another damn story from gramps i think hes full of *s-word and it wont happen

oh and evening puckers

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
another damn story from gramps i think hes full of *s-word and it wont happen

oh and evening puckers
If she sends the pics, you'll have something new to jack your little 5" pecker to.

I'm helping you babes, not the other way around. Speaking of...throw up a shot of your 'house cleaner' gal that also does a 'little pecker' servicing. Come on now??

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If she sends the pics, you'll have something new to jack your little 5" pecker to.

I'm helping you babes, not the other way around. Speaking of...throw up a shot of your 'house cleaner' gal that also does a 'little pecker' servicing. Come on now??
only pictures i have on my phone is of saws my tractors and my animals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.