GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lmao afternoon gary hows you

If I wasn't spending my entire annual bonus on car repairs I would be much better. Long weekend coming up and I should have been gone from the office an hour ago. I will I will head over to the (shudder) mall and treat myself to a haircut and shave...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sitting at the office waiting for my car to be finished. Was not as simple as new rubber... more front suspension work... I hate our roads...

Not a whole lot happening on here and don't feel like working, ventured over to AS to pass some time... OH BOY they have some doozy's going over there right now. Good ole VF with more woah is me and someone that wants a short bar for his 661 the devolved in to the most ridiculous chain discussion... I am not posting links as if you want to hurt your head that much I am not going to help you...

I spend a little time in the Political forum over there..........it's a sport. lol

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spend a little time in the Political forum over there..........it's a sport. lol

As a Canadian I follow American politics but just can't get in to political discussions. Sadly I am beginning to think I was right last year when I said no matter who wins your election your country is fire trucked...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lmao next time I'm over there I will check it out. Which ones you having fun in?

The Trump threads. I'm neither a R or a D. I've voted for the man over the party my whole life. To see these guys get all worked up is a heck of a site. There are some that would like to kill someone because of the way they vote. I just can't see that sort of hate.

I was tickled to see Hillary lose.........but I also am smart enough to see that Trump is clueless about being POTUS.

I give both sides hell..........but I've been messing with the Trumpers more lately.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As a Canadian I follow American politics but just can't get in to political discussions. Sadly I am beginning to think I was right last year when I said no matter who wins your election your country is fire trucked...

Bingo.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The Trump threads. I'm neither a R or a D. I've voted for the man over the party my whole life. To see these guys get all worked up is a heck of a site. There are some that would like to kill someone because of the way they vote. I just can't see that sort of hate.

I was tickled to see Hillary lose.........but I also am smart enough to see that Trump is clueless about being POTUS.

I give both sides hell..........but I've been messing with the Trumpers more lately.

What really kills me is the people that are so passionate for there candidate then dont chit in reality for there community except complain and blame. Oh and Ivoted for Deep Blue the IBM chess playing computer because obviously it's smarter than a lot of us

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What really kills me is the people that are so passionate for there candidate then dont chit in reality for there community except complain and blame. Oh and Ivoted for Deep Blue the IBM chess playing computer because obviously it's smarter than a lot of us

Me and Ol' Deep Throat.......errrrrr........I mean Deep Blue go way way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.