Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
...and you folks don't walk around armed, with giant critters a jumping at you all the time, one of us is crazy and I don't think it's me. Lol

Thanks Todd, have a good evening, hope you don't wake up with a beetle bug on your face, or croc teeth in your butt. Lol
You can obtain a permit up here because your in a territory not a state different laws to states in Australia I know it sounds crazy .I was looking at a 45 handgun when we lived here years ago ,but you need to jump through a lot of hoops I couldn't justify it for all the BS

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Greetings All!!!

Long weekend coming up, just have to make it through today.

Dropped the car off to get some new rubber and now just waiting for my ride to pick me up.

Wimmins... should have just walked the 4 blocks to the offixe istrad of asking the perpetually late to pick me up on her way by...

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
...and you folks don't walk around armed, with giant critters a jumping at you all the time, one of us is crazy and I don't think it's me. Lol

Thanks Todd, have a good evening, hope you don't wake up with a beetle bug on your face, or croc teeth in your butt. Lol
Cmon Steve you loved that titan Beetle didn't you

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Greetings All!!!

Long weekend coming up, just have to make it through today.

Dropped the car off to get some new rubber and now just waiting for my ride to pick me up.

Wimmins... should have just walked the 4 blocks to the offixe istrad of asking the perpetually late to pick me up on her way by...
Good morning Gary enjoy your long weekend my friend

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can obtain a permit up here because your in a territory not a state different laws to states in Australia I know it sounds crazy .I was looking at a 45 handgun when we lived here years ago ,but you need to jump through a lot of hoops I couldn't justify it for all the BS

I always figured I was better off to have to defend my existence in court, than have non-existence from not defending myself in every day life.

Cmon Steve you loved that titan Beetle didn't you

Not so much, looks more at home on an Asian dinner platter, probably how it was cultivated. Would say a 28 gauge with bird shot would make short work of him, but anything I had to bear at the time would do. ;)
You can have them critters, here there's deer, ducks, squirrels, grouse, owls, turkeys and the occasional coyote in the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.