Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm heading to bed hoping to hear all my Wisconsin buddies made it theough the weather tonight. Caught the KARE11 news saw reports of 1 dead and 25 injured in Barron co.

@Sty57 , @Stump Shot , @Redbull661, @tree monkey , @Ryan Browne hope you are all well and safe. If nothing elae there should be some trees needing to be cleaned up...

Thanks Gary, we lucked out here too. Plenty of rain, that's for sure, but no tornadoes or 70 MPH winds like they had north of Eau Claire. Hope to hear that others made it through alright as well.

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hate saying this but its well documented but trailer parks always get hit.
True. When I live in my old trailer in Lakeville mn we had a major storm come through ripped lots of trees up. Destroyed many homes. I got lucky with only 7 trees laying on my place. Had to go out a window get my saw and cut everything away from the porch door just to access to my place. Granted the storm sucker cause of damages that occurred to ppls property, but I am amazed with the during and after effects of big storms. Always have been and probably always will love em

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think any of us got shot or shanked. But I don't remember too much from that night in 2001.

Idk. Pure Platinum with a Holiday Inn next door
I spent a couple of years in Avionics schools back in the 80's when I enlisted in the Marine Corps, at NAS Memphis. More wild puzzy back in them days in Memphis than you could shake a stick at (or you could replace the word 'stick' with...well, you know). It was a wild time!! And the rock concerts coming through the amphitheater there were killer.

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Steve how far away were those storms from ya?

More than a couple hours ride from here, We were lucky and just got the part of the storm that split off of the main storm. News said at least 4 confirmed tornado's and many towns affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.