Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who is going to have to start it for ya? Lol. What was the final squish?
I'm not going to say anything i have a stock 920 that is a *b-word to start it just has 160 comp but it must be the geometry of the starter thinking about a hoop handle I'm deleting the base gasket now so it will be a little worse i dislocated my right shoulder once and this saw reminds me lol

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not going to say anything i have a stock 920 that is a *b-word to start it just has 160 comp but it must be the geometry of the starter thinking about a hoop handle I'm deleting the base gasket now so it will be a little worse i dislocated my right shoulder once and this saw reminds me lol
My Poulan 5200 is probably the worst saw I have ever had to start. Most of the time I have to stand on it.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 930 is no slouch. Those old J reds would benefit from a decomp valve. Lol

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
5:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I put a D handle on the 2100, I like it. Going to order more, my 281 is a sumbitch to pull over. 288 is getting a decomp cylinder and is why I waited to put it together until I had a good one. Just gave away a non decomp cylinder. Lol

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I put a D handle on the 2100, I like it. Going to order more, my 281 is a sumbitch to pull over. 288 is getting a decomp cylinder and is why I waited to put it together until I had a good one. Just gave away a non decomp cylinder. Lol
Don't know why must be used to my 288 had it since 2000 with a new meteor it's still not bad but it is a decomp i do have a non decomp to build I'm sure it will be rough. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.