Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do like a 40 cal
Love the .40 I also bought a 9mm sw factory barrel from midway and 9mm mags works flawlessly 2 guns in one i did my fullsize mp .40 the same way many thousands through it safety sally's says it's a ticking timebomb lol the hood extension is a few thousands smaller on the 9mm barrel but the contact's and barrel lockup is the same to each his own i know five guy's that have done the same.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
8:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Those are nice and light. I got a Springfield xd 40 and mostly because it tells ya when ones in the pipe and there's a little more room between the bottom of the slide and my hand
I've shot a few but not a 40. Brother owns a couple of them. I'm not exactly a Glock fan boy, they just fit my hands and point naturally.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love the .40 I also bought a 9mm sw factory barrel from midway and 9mm mags works flawlessly 2 guns in one i did my fullsize mp .40 the same way many thousands through it safety sally's says it's a ticking timebomb lol the hood extension is a few thousands smaller on the 9mm barrel but the contact's and barrel lockup is the same to each his own i know five guy's that have done the same.
70.00 per barrel when they are instock at midway.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I would like to try the 357 sig kit a on mine

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to try the 357 sig kit a on mine
I have shot them and they is wicked but haven't bought one yet i don't shoot much since i gave up idpa it's fun for every shooter but work and travel to the ranges ate up too much time.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have shot them and they is wicked but haven't bought one yet i don't shoot much since i gave up idpa it's fun for every shooter but work and travel to the ranges ate up too much time.

Whats idpa?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice take some pics. When I help my uncle thats what we usually go after. Don't want to cut down to many trees out here the dirt will blow away
I will try and get some pics Wayne. I have cut a lot of trees down on his property, it needs some time to grow back lol. Well except the dang cedar trees those things pop up everywhere and grow fast. The oak not so much, there is a few big ones left but they need to stay.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will try and get some pics Wayne. I have cut a lot of trees down on his property, it needs some time to grow back lol. Well except the dang cedar trees those things pop up everywhere and grow fast. The oak not so much, there is a few big ones left but they need to stay.
Fugging field cedars we fight them too

Status
Not open for further replies.