Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I got caught up, now time to jump in the shower and head to work.

Counting went to *s-word yesterday. Phone rang and the wife says "I don't know what to do, mom just called, she fell down and can't get up. She says she's not hurt but I can't go lift her what do we do?"

Needless to say I left work and raced across the city to help lift my MIL off the floor. Her hospital stay in December has left her weaker than ever and at her size that's not good. She needs to get up and get moving and exercising some more but "it hurts".

I have been told I am not allowed to use "tough love" on her...

Sigh...

Morning All. Happy Monday!!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Counting went to *s-word yesterday. Phone rang and the wife says "I don't know what to do, mom just called, she fell down and can't get up. She says she's not hurt but I can't go lift her what do we do?"

Needless to say I left work and raced across the city to help lift my MIL off the floor. Her hospital stay in December has left her weaker than ever and at her size that's not good. She needs to get up and get moving and exercising some more but "it hurts".

Sigh...

Just taking a guess that you MIL is around 70 ? Thats a prettty tough generation in these part I thinks she could take it. But then againn Iam an azzhole

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sigh...

I'm sorry to hear she is not doing well Steve. :(

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any of you guys watch the weather channel? Stephen Abrams?

Status
Not open for further replies.