Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Saturday morning everyone, cept for Todd, he's used the day up already. How was Saturday, any good?
Good morning Steve had a great day the oldest granddaughter is staying the weekend here. My BIL dropped off a couple of saws to look at an 040 sounds like a carby kit and a 260 just a general going over sharpen the chain etc.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
2:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It it rare to come across this type of aged wood

Around here old barn wood brings stupid money. Anywhere between $5-12 per linier foot.

My barn was built in 1900. The thing is still in good shape structurally. I was told that if I wanted to sell it I could more than likely put up a nice sized pole barn and still have some funds left over.

There are companies out there who will come and dismantle these old barns one piece at a time

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Steve had a great day the oldest granddaughter is staying the weekend here. My BIL dropped off a couple of saws to look at an 040 sounds like a carby kit and a 260 just a general going over sharpen the chain etc.

Pics of the saws when ya get at 'em. ;)

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Around here old barn wood brings stupid money. Anywhere between $5-12 per linier foot.

My barn was built in 1900. The thing is still in good shape structurally. I was told that if I wanted to sell it I could more than likely put up a nice sized pole barn and still have some funds left over.

There are companies out there who will come and dismantle these old barns one piece at a time
It seems a shame to pull down old barns there's so much history there. Do you have a pic of your Barn Ross

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pics of the saws when ya get at 'em. ;)
Probably won't get a chance to work on them until next week but I will take a couple of pics in the morning haven't even really looked at them yet,looks like they have had a tough life X council saws by the engraving on them

Status
Not open for further replies.