Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy Dall. and everyone else. My pos boss just texted me 8 hours after me asking him about this new fked up schedule hes trying to pull. What really happened was I found out about it and told everyone asap and it pissed him off. But were so busy he couldn't fire my unless I left in the back of a cop car. And there so greedy they still think it 2010 and Iam lucky to have a job. Needless to say I might be getting a new job SOON.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
2:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today I tried something I've never tried before.
Pork Rinds and Chitlins.

There was a guy cooking them up in a food trailer at a truck stop. They smelled good so I bought a bag of each.

They ain't all that bad.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone tried using those deflectors kind of like the dolmar design with the outlet facing down on the front of the muffler i thought about welding up the 372 exhaust hole and trying it thought$(KGrHqV,!qEFHgKTnHKuBS!rRJCoVQ--60_35.jpg it may reduce noise.

Last edited:

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do lol if you can get over the smell of them being cooked you can eat them lot of work goes into making them don't see them much around here people still eat sous here barf.
Hey now there's nothing wrong with a big thick slice of head cheese/souse.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening friend, who's fabz?
"Master builder " who won't show his work but wants people's money for muff mods and chain grinding 30 to 40 pecent gains in the cut but won't post pics or proof like guys here and on as will.
It's 2016 to hell with porting thread on as

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
"Master builder " who won't show his work but wants people's money for muff mods and chain grinding 30 to 40 pecent gains in the cut but won't post pics or proof like guys here and on as will.
It's 2016 to hell with porting thread on as
Gotcha, thanks.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If any of you fellers are on the hunt for a damn good cooler, RTIC right now has their 65qt coolers for $139...better get'em while you can before they run out. Already out of the Arctic White and Ocean Blue, only Mojave Tan left as far as their site and Amazon goes. I've used them before, they are one helluva cooler and right up there with the high $$ Yeti's. If I had the funds to play with I'd order three/four right now.

I saw that, that's a great deal.

I've got their 65 and 20qt coolers, I love the things.

Status
Not open for further replies.