Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Morning Saw Hacks, Whacks and actual Operators,
I can't wait to start my new business acumen using percentages! Percentages are fun and can really be used to impress the numerically challenged client. This is going to be HUGE! LOL
Good morning Steve how are you going my friend

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Mornings.......Coffee is on!

04b496b333d2f623e1eb71f501b031a6.jpg
Good morning Brian what's up my friend

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You staying safe down there Jason? Do you have a basement or root cellar?
Everything's calmed down now as of late Sunday night Wayne...back to normal at least for some. No damage in my immediate area, other than trees blown over, etc...closest tornado to me was about 8 miles due south, and it was tracking east the whole time. A few counties just south and southwest of me bore the brunt of it. That tornado was a mile wide at times, just tore those counties up, and tracked east as well the whole time...about 15 fatalities in those areas alone.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everything's calmed down now as of late Sunday night, back to normal at least for some. No damage in my immediate area, other than trees blown over, etc...closest tornado to me was about 8 miles due south, and it was tracking east the whole time. A few counties just south and southwest of me bore the brunt of it. That tornado was a mile wide at times, just tore those counties up, and tracked east as well the whole time...about 15 fatalities in those areas alone.
That too bad for everyone down there i don't think you guys are too use to those things. 8 miles is pretty fkn close I have Two uncles about 15 miles from one another and the same tornado hit there farms. Thrn again over this past summer there was a twister 75 miles west of me on the ground for 1.5 hours only hit 5 homes

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Years ago To save money my buddy pete got his two sons who shot idpa paintball guns instead of around 200.00 a month idpa costs in one month those freaking paintball guns etc. Cost 1600.00 lol it was cheaper to shoot live rounds haha
Paintballs dead around here now lol

Yea, paintball ain't cheap. I used to do a lot of it and for a bit was in the tournament scene. It ain't a cheap hobby by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.