Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I think carbs are the biggest thing we all tend to overlook with a ported saw. Everyone opens up mufflers, machines cylinders and plays around with the ports and I think this is great but without adjusting the carb to match rest of the work you can only go so far.
That's very true Mike carbs help a lot

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It doesn't meet your EPA standards but it's a very strong saw. I had a 441 cm but sold it. the 381 doesn't have spring AV or mtronic but I really like it there's something about them
I like the simple things and run a 288 all the time so the vibes can't be any worse than those lol

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin brothers an sisters and far away friends. Looks like I gots some catchin up to do. Set down last evenin to catch up on some readin and wifie called and said pizza is up here at her sisters, (1/4 mile away) so put me slippers on and road up there and walked strait into a suprise 50th bday party. Needless to say I have much catchin up to do
Morning Rodney I was 10 pages behind myself today

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good lookind saw i guess stihl didn't think it would sell here or the epa i know you don't like clones but i might get one to firewood with lol
Iam going to Bali in march I will be bringing 2 home with me definitely 1 depends on customs in Bali

Status
Not open for further replies.