Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I myself have a hayman Reece setup on my truck and it's been fantastic never had an issue must have had a manufacturing flaw in it maybe.
I certainly hope so, that was was used for the work trier a 5-7 times. It was non too old. Really glad it happened in the yard. Hell ive hit pot holes/railroad tracks on the interstate that have ripped the tire/wheel clean off the trailer.... sure would suck to have a hitch fail like that going down the rd.

Hows everyone does this morning

Just peachy.

Gotta grab my dirty clothes, and take out the trash. Then head home.

Hopefully it's overcast, otherwise I'll be driving into the sun all day.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I certainly hope so, that was was used for the work trier a 5-7 times. It was non too old. Really glad it happened in the yard. Hell ive hit pot holes/railroad tracks on the interstate that have ripped the tire/wheel clean off the trailer.... sure would suck to have a hitch fail like that going down the rd.

Just peachy.

Seriously Joe you were lucky to get away with a caution there ,glad no one was hurt my friend.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Just peachy.

Drive safe bro how long is that drive anyway?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy chit people are crazy watch the news on the protest yesterday ( didn't realize there was any goimg on to busy working ) But the sound bit they jist played a guy is saying dont judge people by the bad vote they made. Really? Like thats the kind of comment thats going to unite people?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Genius did you ever get a chance to mail out those deflectors someone stole my hl supply order but my neighbor found it in a ditch hope it didn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.