Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hows it going todd i'm out of oxygen can't braze for a while lol
What did you do today
Took wifey out for breakfast at the coffee shop at the mall,cleaned up around the house it's our oldest granddaughters birthday tomorrow and we are having a BBQ here. Had a couple of mates come over tonight for a BBQ and a few beers.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Clint how's your Saturday going
Hectic already. Trying to cook breakfast for the family and I'll I hear is "the tv isn't working"

We have had some heavy fog the last week, some of the worst I've seen. So I'm sure that's not helping the dish

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hectic already. Trying to cook breakfast for the family and I'll I hear is "the tv isn't working"

We have had some heavy fog the last week, some of the worst I've seen. So I'm sure that's not helping the dish
Can you put any cartoon DVDs in I have a nice selection for our grandkids just in case.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hookin OWB up today. Finally!
Don't really need it right now at 40deg, but it will cool back down. Then have heat in shop and can get back to work on it[emoji106][emoji3]
I have a 394 that needs a coil, 346 to work on and the poulan super 33 needs carb kit. Plus get air compressor moved in. Foggy out, cant see more than 200ft[emoji15]

Sent from Hoskvarna hills

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hookin OWB up today. Finally!
Don't really need it right now at 40deg, but it will cool back down. Then have heat in shop and can get back to work on it[emoji106][emoji3]
I have a 394 that needs a coil, 346 to work on and the poulan super 33 needs carb kit. Plus get air compressor moved in. Foggy out, cant see more than 200ft[emoji15]

Sent from Hoskvarna hills
It was like that for a week straight here in North Central Arkansas prior to yesterday.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Steve how's your day going

Looks like I need to clear more snow/ice sliding off of the shed roof. Haul a sled full of wood from a Holz Hausen to the wood shed. Hopefully not fall on my butt, terribly slippery out after the rain froze yesterday.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Apple TV with a subscription to Netflix and Amazon Prime FTW.

We ditched our dish a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.