Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the welcome. My name is Drew auto mechanic for a paycheck for 23yrs. been fixin things since about 5yrs. old , just cant leave well enough alone.I am greatfull to be part of this site and work on small engines on the side. Every day I learn something new,and hope I can help out someone else . Much appreciation.

Welcome to OPE Drew.

It's getting flood conditions here nonstop rain what about you guys.

If it ever floods here 80% of the country will be underwater.

Last edited:

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the welcome. My name is Drew auto mechanic for a paycheck for 23yrs. been fixin things since about 5yrs. old , just cant leave well enough alone.I am greatfull to be part of this site and work on small engines on the side. Every day I learn something new,and hope I can help out someone else . Much appreciation.
Welcome Drew, Im John.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Say what????

I want to see a picture of that helo
You guys don't have that they've done that for decades here just not much anymore ill try to find a pic i think it's all hydraulic three large spinning saw blades stacked verticle hanging below the helicopter don't know if it belongs to apco or the state.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks safe don't it lol they have been using these since at least the early 80s is when i first saw them we have some very remote transmission lines they have to keep clear.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol its a cs310 a baby saw and the 2nd one of these ive worked on the other was a top handle 300 i think
I worked on a little cs290. Probably the single biggest piece of crap I've ever layed hands on.

I've also repaired a few 602's and 660evl's and they are a damn fine saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.