Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me tell you how worthless some doctors are one of my great nieces she's seven started hurting real bad last thursday and the doctor said she was fine just the flu thankfully they found a real doctor who diagnosed appendicitis that had ruptured she just got out of surgery but still has several more days in the hospital because of the first ass.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me tell you how worthless some doctors are one of my great nieces she's seven started hurting real bad last thursday and the doctor said she was fine just the flu thankfully they found a real doctor who diagnosed appendicitis that had ruptured she just got out of surgery but still has several more days in the hospital because of the first ass.

Holy crap, thats serious!!! Thank goodness they ended up finding a good dr. A ruptured appendix is deadly

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once i heard that the outside of her belly was hurting i knew it was bad they said the first so called dr just ignored what they said worthless pos.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems like that is misdiagnosed a lot. Being so common it's hard to understand why.

Hope your niece gets feeling better soon.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Seems like that is misdiagnosed a lot. Being so common it's hard to understand why.

Hope your niece gets feeling better soon.
Thank you what's upsetting was his arrogance he ignored their questions and concerns but i know nobody's perfect and it can slip by misdiagnosed sometimes but she will be alright now.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you what's upsetting was his arrogance he ignored their questions and concerns but i know nobody's perfect and it can slip by misdiagnosed sometimes but she will be alright now.
Damn doctors around here don't have five minutes to spend with you let alone actually listen to what you have to say.

Our local hospital is a teaching hospital. Never the same doc and usually a rag head. What a PITA..

Status
Not open for further replies.