Status
Not open for further replies.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Salt doesn't do anything at these temps. Lots of sand gets spread.

They just announced that December was the 2 snowiest December in our history and the 7th snowiest month all time. The city spent of $19 Million on road clearing and snow removal last month.
We put "molasses" with the rock salt before its spread over here so i believe to help it working down to about -7 C /19 degF
As you say ..no good in real low temp.

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
daf1cbda3dfb5bbbbbc5e39141f1f620.jpg
I only worked about 2 weeks all of December, and not even 6 days this year yet. The bi polar boss is a dick. Checking out another gig. Wish me luck.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is a awsome story, of course it won't make the news. I give this a 2 thumber [emoji106] [emoji106]

Looks to me that the AZ troopers need to have some refreshers on fighting while wounded.
His right arm was down and "he couldn't draw his weapon"

Sad part of it is that they may have gotten a course in academy and that was the extent of it. It's a crying shame that departments don't do more to invest in their personal.
They can spend big money on gear and equipment and infrastructure. I.E. cars, new buildings etc, but to spend a grand or so a year on each officer for proper tactics is a no go.

Whenever I go for training without fail there is usually one or two officers in a class at least once sometimes twice a week. These guys are there on their day off paying for this training out of their own pockets.
It's good to see guys taking the initiative to better themselves, but it's sad that they need to do it on their dime.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well got that poulan running d I've never seen that vanguard chain I run Carlton or stihl and boy did tat PP slobber out some bar oil.

I like that Vanguard chain just fine. File the rakers just like any other chain.
Salt doesn't do anything at these temps. Lots of sand gets spread.

They just announced that December was the 2 snowiest December in our history and the 7th snowiest month all time. The city spent of $19 Million on road clearing and snow removal last month.

I blame global warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.