Not So Pro 3

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn right John, make more time for the important things in life, like fly fishing and getting out of the doghouse with Big Red
We learned about the life cycle of bugs last night and talked about different flies for different times of the year. Very interesting class. Next week is practice casting in a park near the shop

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We learned about the life cycle of bugs last night and talked about different flies for different times of the year. Very interesting class. Next week is practice casting in a park near the shop
I don’t like bugs and flies when i’m fishin, The buzzin’ bitin’ bastids.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I heard @JoeDirt plays with people's flies out the back of his shop too.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I took a college level entomology class years ago solely to further my fly fishing

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I heard @JoeDirt plays with people's flies out the back of his shop too.
I told my dad to stop spreading that rumor...
@JoeDirt have the FBI showed up for your probing yet?
No, I haven't been contacted, but another classmate of mine was. An FBI officer and a local police officer stopped at his house. Apparently he was in Thomas Crooks' cell phone contacts; they had texted homework back and forth at one point. He said they just asked general questions- how he knew him and how closely he knew him, what his demeanor was like, if he ever said anything off-color, violent, political, etc.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unless NZ had a plan to hide a player in a bush or something. Lol
I can tell it's late on a Friday because I had to read that twice before I got it right.
BC is getting as bad as California on their environmental regulations. Apparently the new refrigerant they require is driving the price up a couple grand.
To put it in perspective, 30lbs of 134a on sale is $300, 10lbs of R1234lgbtqiafuckingwhatevertz is over $600 on sale.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
12:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag