nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning.

I'm pretty sure that for those folks, it's called "The Special Olympics".
Steve, @Stump Shot how did your tryout for the track and field long jump turn out? LOL

That would be real special !

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've done saws for the USDA in the past. Fire crews in Prescott National Forest. Now I have the Flagstaff District wanting some MS500s done for felling. I worry about these electronic saws not doing well in 100° weather though....

Woodwackr

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've done saws for the USDA in the past. Fire crews in Prescott National Forest. Now I have the Flagstaff District wanting some MS500s done for felling. I worry about these electronic saws not doing well in 100° weather though....
The 500 of yours that I have runs a lot cooler than the stock one I had. Just opening up the muffler on that saw makes a huge difference.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BC is getting as bad as California on their environmental regulations. Apparently the new refrigerant they require is driving the price up a couple grand.
You cram that many people into the Vancouver area and you create a pretty good clone of the LA sprawl and you are bound to get the same kind of "lets punish the entire state for the foolishness of one area" mentality that punishes the poor guys out in the sticks who didn't create the problem in the first place

Compound that in America by punishing the entire country for problems that urban Kommiefornia created that many parts of the country flat don't have...

CARB compliant gas cans are a prime example

More damn gas is spilled fighting the various stupid Mickey Mouse nozzle contraptions than was ever spilled by a plain old nozzle can

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

CARB compliant gas cans are a prime example

More damn gas is spilled fighting the various stupid Mickey Mouse nozzle contraptions than was ever spilled by a plain old nozzle can

This...

The legislators who approved all of this never had to use a gas can.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Czed where did you purchase super amazing handle?
That handle does the trick i can easily start that 288 now it's very comfortable.
I emailed that diamondgrip company about just buying several of those handles alone
I have several hundred ft of trueblue
They sell the rope with the handles only
If i can I'll get one for that 266 you ported.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll be Houston Hoedown for the rest of the evening while you ladies are doing who knows what.. Tractor pulls, truck pulls, semi truck pulls, ice cold beer, and live music. Ya’ll are missin out.
Don't you worry, I'll be pullin it too...

:p