Not So Pro 3

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Taken Mrs to the airport already, she'll be back tomorrow apparently.
Regular Friday schedule otherwise Michael.

You?
Pretty quiet here, just me and the pup are up for now

The owner of the roofing company that our builder uses is coming by in an hour to discuss solutions for our continued shingle losses

The lead tech on the last repair said the roof should have been "hand tabbed" (dots of extra sealant under each shingle) from the get go because of the high winds in the area

I am bracing for a fight but hoping we can work something out

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
10:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

The owner of the roofing company that our builder uses is coming by in an hour to discuss solutions for our continued shingle losses

The lead tech on the last repair said the roof should have been "hand tabbed" (dots of extra sealant under each shingle) from the get go because of the high winds in the area

video if a fight breaks out.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
9:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I am not to occupied swinging my purse I will try

If it turns into a full blown hair pulling slap fight then all bets are off
You know the routine: we got your back. You call us, we’ll drop everything and be there in 2 or 3 days.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
2:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm been chatting to Dallas off air about his reading comprehension and stuff. The big man that he is, he agreed to "going back to basics".
Thought I'd help out with some traditional material with pertinent subject matter that he'd be able to understand without feeling belittled asking for help about.
Man, they took some finding, but there's nothing the global marketplace can't supply.
Screenshot_20231208_211025_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20240321-191204.jpg

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm been chatting to Dallas off air about his reading comprehension and stuff. The big man that he is, he agreed to "going back to basics".
Thought I'd help out with some traditional material with pertinent subject matter that he'd be able to understand without feeling belittled asking for help about.
Man, they took some finding, but there's nothing the global marketplace can't supply.
View attachment 412819View attachment 412820
I always thought Bert and Ernie were gay

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

video if a fight breaks out.

If I am not too occupied swinging my purse I will try

If it turns into a full blown hair pulling slap fight then all bets are off

I’m betting on Uncle 3browns.

You know the routine: we got your back. You call us, we’ll drop everything and be there in 2 or 3 days.

You guys are just the bestest

Sorry guys, no fight today

I even had my best lead weighted dent puller concealed in my purse but the guy was very civil

Maybe next time

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you gonna wear your cheerleader outfit again ?
View attachment 412819View attachment 412820
lmao gfy

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So did he agree that your roof should have been installed better?

He is sending over his best installer next week with a crew and they are going to hand check every single shingle looking for any that didn't have the adhesive set correctly over last summer

@Mastermind had suggested a less than hot summer would cause the adhesive not to set and we had a cold wet summer so that's a lot of the problem apparently

They will use a torch and roller on any that aren't set correctly and go from there, hand tabbing any that need it

He said you never want to break the bond on anything that is already set just to say you "hand tabbed" it and flat out said his guy who shot his mouth off about the entire roof needing to be hand tabbed was full of *s-word and was going to get a talking to

The shingles are rated to 130 mph and guaranteed for 30 years so there's that

Fingers crossed