High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Weather folks sayin tomorrow is the bad weather day for us. Strong storms, heavy winds and such in the forecast

I gotta ride up and see you soon.

We're supposed to get some bangers here later amd a few this week, it's gonna be tough to schedule work around it.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the help. I haven't had any luck sourcing this part yet. Can still find places selling oem covers for the ne 346xp with the primer bulb hole, but having a hard time finding the one I need.
Look at the top of the chainsaw forum. There's a pinned thread there "The Swap Meet Thread"....post in there too.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
All us grown men do some stupid ass *s-word but we can all relate to each other. This is in no way a criticism of you, I see and hear lots of *b-wording about the youth from arm chair “parents” that *b-word and moan about kids and video games and other BS that don’t ever get involved in trying to help them grow up right. I admire your commitment to your community and what you do for those around you to show them the right way to live life, you will make the right choice.

Did you and Sara ever buy that rundown building you once shared? Rebuilding a neighborhood starts with one persons dream.

Oh...you know what's funny about people *b-wording about "kids and video games and phones"..

Lol - they are the same people I see with their phone in their hand all day sharing the most mindless dumb *s-word I've ever seen in my life on Facebook..the hypocrisy is literally comical.

I adopted this attitude a long time ago...

boss-vs-leader-800x800.png