Not So Pro 3

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
12:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amazes me how fast mosquitos, black flies, no see ums, and deer flies locate you as soon as you step outside. Like I’m standing in the middle of scorched earth? Atleast some of you die from the fire?
I drive in with the truck to cutting location, within seconds they’re circling my mirrors waiting for me to step outside. WTH??

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Amazes me how fast mosquitos, black flies, no see ums, and deer flies locate you as soon as you step outside. Like I’m standing in the middle of scorched earth? Atleast some of you die from the fire?
I drive in with the truck to cutting location, within seconds they’re circling my mirrors waiting for me to step outside. WTH??
taking a shower helps

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gentlemen. 68 to 73 and rain/storms expected. And we need it bad.

@Mastermind that’s always an option too. I guess I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions about the diameter of the trees you expect to mill. Was basing my assumptions off of what we have here, and the 122 would limit me for sure. Either way, I’m a bit jealous, and would love to have one.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's behaved perfectly ever since the egr fell off...
Yesterday made temporary repairs to 06 Silverado rear shocks mounting tubes/ crossbars. They are rusting out near the shock mounts and was sqeaky. Put in foot long pieces of 2" rigid conduit and bolted and clamped them in the rusting tubes. Tubes and shock mounts will need replacing in the future.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning all, master slackers included.
So far the rain has missed us at the non-homestead and the claim was foe more than 4 hours in the overnight. 70 to 79 up north.
70 to 73 at the homestead. Guess where there may be some rains.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gentlemen. 68 to 73 and rain/storms expected. And we need it bad.

@Mastermind that’s always an option too. I guess I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions about the diameter of the trees you expect to mill. Was basing my assumptions off of what we have here, and the 122 would limit me for sure. Either way, I’m a bit jealous, and would love to have one.
We have a bunch of bigger trees here as well. Mostly in the oak variety. Those I'd have to split with a chainsaw into 4 pieces and then quarter saw. Which would actually increase the value of the lumber.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy weekend all. Been busy slacking with the family.

Just spent the last hour in the car with my 80 yo FIL.
As friends, I want y'all to promise me that y'all will euthanize me before I become that fughin annoying.
Wifey and I have a similar pact with each other. I may not make 60…
I got a phone call this morning to be a defensive backs coach for a middle school football team this fall..

I'm gonna kick the idea around for the next week.

Like I don't have enough to do already...
You’re a good dude, you’ll make the right decision. Think of the affect you’ve had on Dustin and what it would mean for a couple of dozen kids at an even earlier age.

We have no right to *b-word about today’s youth unless we are willing to take some action to teach them the right way.

Cutline

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would anyone on here be able to guide me in the direction to find a husqvarna 346xp oe cylinder cover husqvarna part # 503909002?
Thanks for any help. New or used would work.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Happy weekend all. Been busy slacking with the family.

Wifey and I have a similar pact with each other. I may not make 60…

You’re a good dude, you’ll make the right decision. Think of the affect you’ve had on Dustin and what it would mean for a couple of dozen kids at an even earlier age.

We have no right to *b-word about today’s youth unless we are willing to take some action to teach them the right way.

I'd like to do it Gary...time is the problem, you can only burn the candle so low...idk what I'm gonna do.

My man KB brought this dead program back to life the last few years and wants to build an even bigger winner than last year, they didn't lose but tied one game. He knows my style, I'll make those kids controlled killers on Defense.

20220726smDuquesneCity04-3-1660342542.jpg

*b-word about today's youth...lol...because I never saw a grown ass man do something stupid before...lol.

I know some grown men I wouldn't give you a warm cup of piss for.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bingo.
Would anyone on here be able to guide me in the direction to find a husqvarna 346xp oe cylinder cover husqvarna part # 503909002?
Thanks for any help. New or used would work.
You're smart to ask here. Fellas?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like to do it Gary...time is the problem, you can only burn the candle so low...idk what I'm gonna do.

My man KB brought this dead program back to life the last few years and wants to build an even bigger winner than last year, they didn't lose but tied one game. He knows my style, I'll make those kids controlled killers on Defense.

View attachment 386039

*b-word about today's youth...lol...because I never saw a grown ass man do something stupid before...lol.
All us grown men do some stupid ass *s-word but we can all relate to each other. This is in no way a criticism of you, I see and hear lots of *b-wording about the youth from arm chair “parents” that *b-word and moan about kids and video games and other BS that don’t ever get involved in trying to help them grow up right. I admire your commitment to your community and what you do for those around you to show them the right way to live life, you will make the right choice.

Did you and Sara ever buy that rundown building you once shared? Rebuilding a neighborhood starts with one persons dream.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
All us grown men do some stupid ass *s-word but we can all relate to each other. This is in no way a criticism of you, I see and hear lots of *b-wording about the youth from arm chair “parents” that *b-word and moan about kids and video games and other BS that don’t ever get involved in trying to help them grow up right. I admire your commitment to your community and what you do for those around you to show them the right way to live life, you will make the right choice.

Did you and Sara ever buy that rundown building you once shared? Rebuilding a neighborhood starts with one persons dream.

It's tough in a community where the median household income is barely over 12 grand a year and the best job is at McDonalds or a gas station.

People talk out their ass, I just roll my eyes. They would fold like a napkin if they had to trade places with other people. Remember when Forrest Gump said stupid is as stupid does...there's 2 kinds of people, people that talk a lot and people that do a lot...like I said..I hear stories from guys my age and older about young people and how lazy they are. I'll put a grand on it I'd make them quit working for me in a week and go crawling back to what they call "work". We have a few jobs coming up that are gonna be so physically hard my ass is already puckered.

We didn't buy it, it would've taken 5x what it was worth to get it where it needed to be.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning. Rain gauge has 2"/ 51mm in it from yesterday. More rain forecast today. 64°F/ 18°C going up to 72°F/ 22°C
Weather folks sayin tomorrow is the bad weather day for us. Strong storms, heavy winds and such in the forecast