Not So Pro 3

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fixt it fer ya…it’s a pronoun kinda thing now.

I’d give that soon-to-be she-thing a $10 limit at McDonalds or BK and leave her in the parking lot. A lizard’s a lizard kinda thang!
Sent a message to @JoeDirt . Thinking Primanti sandwiches for dinner. That the ones with the fries and coleslaw on them. You know he/she worf more than a 10 spot

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sent a message to @JoeDirt . Thinking Primanti sandwiches for dinner. That the ones with the fries and coleslaw on them. You know he/she worf more than a 10 spot
I thoughts you wuz having lunch with Dallena, when you mentioned ‘king slacker’…ain’t but one king slacker and he fittin‘ to be she, it, whatever the going thing is currently in WV. Lol

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thoughts you wuz having lunch with Dallena, when you mentioned ‘king slacker’…ain’t but one king slacker and he fittin‘ to be she, it, whatever the going thing is currently in WV. Lol
His appointments are 1 and 3. So lunch is out

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I feel the C.A.D. coming on...
Or if your having an issue with the shelf building, I sure I have an bit more than 2 empty ones awaiting specimens , from the last storage I put together for the CAD issue. And I am hugely deficient in 4 cube or larger 2t's. Plus I'd use them, they wouldn't collect to much dust. I'm only an hour away.
Had to build a little fire this morning to knock the chill off.
Got to use those tuning cookies sometime.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Off to spend a bit of time with the 10-10A today, pulling the tank to try to seal up the intake all teh way to the block, and add felt to the oil vent/breather intake, then recheck all carb passages. Every time tinkering on it, I see improvements, but not it's there yet. If this round doesn't do it, likely needs to come all the way apart, and you know the routine...

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Now I'm up to speed…😉
Today …
Life is a good at testing me and my patience.
you ring a girl,,, you ask and want to come for a bike ride (real bike ride to get exercise 👍) she says going out with me girles then arrange to go to the following day.

The weather was good. And also good for the girly day but showery the following 🙄 (squeeze it in, is it’s showery)

Then I turn up and she said it’s a *s-word day for rain etc.. I explain it’s showers.

I added, I changed the day I was offering to the next as you were busy with your girlies and now your backing out 🤫

I can see your angry… no I’m disappointed I changed the day for you and now your backing out cos you had a late one.

What ever the weather I’m going cycling see you later 💀

( me thinks she’s a Dall)

And That’s a never change plans for her again to be stood up ….cos she’s had a late one.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see when I type in ..."also Dall"... it changes it to Dall 🤣

Dall is a dot dot dot ..🤠👍🤪

Btw good luck with your heeart stuffs Dall, cos we would miss the master slacker, even thou you’d still be the master slacker…somewhere else on “gods green earth/space” 😜

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see when I type in ..."also Dall"... it changes it to Dall 🤣

Dall is a dot dot dot ..🤠👍🤪

Btw good luck with your heeart stuffs Dall, cos we would miss the master slacker, even thou you’d still be the master slacker…somewhere else on “gods green earth/space” 😜
Test....Dall

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just saw the body cam footage from those Metro Police officers who took out the murderer in a school - absolutely great job by them to clear the rooms and get to the shooter as quickly as possible. Good on them!
Same here. It was badass.