Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We got that Sunday. Thursday we’re supposed to get about 12” of the not so fluffy kind

We got it Sunday too, and coming again on Friday after a couple days in the deep freeze. I honestly don’t remember a winter like this in my life. Frequent snowfalls with real cold weather in between. I can’t think of the last time we warmed up any and it didn’t snow.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
12:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We got it Sunday too, and coming again on Friday after a couple days in the deep freeze. I honestly don’t remember a winter like this in my life. Frequent snowfalls with real cold weather in between. I can’t think of the last time we warmed up any and it didn’t snow.
I’m blaming you for our weather. It blows down from Manitoba into Minnesota, Wisconsin, and right into Michigan. Its BS Gary.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Your morning lads.
Got called into work to help deal with the aftermath of this...
Nothing broken, no-one hurt. But electricity supply stopping for even a moment is too long.
View attachment 327555
Glad no one hurt. I am off grid and have solar panels with battery banks (also wood heat). 0 temp here now but going to rise rapidly and by tomorrow rain, 50 degrees, and wind maybe up to 55 mph. Glad I cut down all the trees around me (had about 6 trees 2' and bigger that I cut this past summer). We will be having trees down and power outages for sure but my solar and wood stove will keep things running for me. It should get rid of a bunch of snow (we have hard pack base near 2'). Maine, USA where I am is famous for drastic weather changes.

Glad there are people around like you to keep people safe and things going! I will be getting things hunkered down here. 0 last I checked but 35 by noon and 0 wind now and 35 by noon so I gotta hustle this morning!

Have a good day!

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So what happened Adam. Did someone forget to shut a valve off ?
Picture made me think of the cartoon TV show "The Simpsons" where Homer works at the nuclear plant and eats and drinks while spilling stuff all over the nuclear controls. Bells and alarms going off and Homer acts like nothing is happening.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
12:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Your morning lads.
Got called into work to help deal with the aftermath of this...
Nothing broken, no-one hurt. But electricity supply stopping for even a moment is too long.
View attachment 327555
Good evening Adam how was your day today buddy.Looks a serious issue in the background hope it not as bad as it looks.