Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its fun at night with night vision.

Gotta get geared up for nighttime hunting those sumova bishes. We've got a ton here. Very hard to reel in the daylight Andy.
I’m sure it is fun at night. My brother and other friends have the setups for that..I’ve had good luck calling them during daylight. I use hand calls, not electronic calls. They are authentic and productive. Best time for me has been daylight-9am. However, mid-day and evening produce as well. Lately I’ve spotted them running during afternoons. The pups are about full grown now and out on their own, hunting and establishing territory.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess I've never understood why your guys are here, the country US is full of resources and you all should be out there, with your ass to the sky and the shovel in the ground !!!

Here comes another load of tips and ideas:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lost power in the shop last night. Voltage tested good......240 worked the air compressor. So.....it had the be the neutral. Yep....it was. Bad connection in the last place it could have been. FML.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do I get paid first ?
How deep is it?
And would someone named William g go first ?
That may be the deciding factor right there
You didn't have stipulations before.
Willie G doesn't have to, he's already done that 17 times before and will tell you all about it extensively.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You didn't have stipulations before.
Willie G doesn't have to, he's already done that 17 times before and will tell you all about it extensively.
then he needs to show how its done professionally with proven results not just hearsay