Not So Pro 3

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes,, you don’t see them very often at car boot sales.

I had to have it, because the non runners go for £200 + on eBay here.

It is a can of worms thou.. 😉, but I’m sure it’s gonna work good after i give it a fondle ..
Ok, you are going to flip it...that makes sense... I thought you were going to use it. I have two that a coworker gave me to see if I can get them running for him....they are the last saws I want to pick up and work on...lol

Reactions: Lnk

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
5:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Minnesota peeps, how was the weather in the twin cities on Friday / Saturday? @nbbt @Loony661 @stihl livin Our local manager is blaming his lack of performance on the unusually beautiful weather this past weekend.
Warm and windy. I will say he might be onto something though as the weather has been very nice once the sun warms things up.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Warm and windy. I will say he might be onto something though as the weather has been very nice once the sun warms things up.
Once the sun warms up doesn't really mesh with his Saturday description. Looks like I need to make a trip, hopefully can get it done before the world ends November 5th...

"We had a steady stream of customers Thursday, then Friday and was crickets. Saturday had another steady stream in the afternoon, but not much for sales."

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So you are saying that you have had a coverup marriage for the past 12 years
I’ve done a pretty good job of covering up that I don’t deserve her. I’m a lucky man.
Hey Minnesota peeps, how was the weather in the twin cities on Friday / Saturday? @nbbt @Loony661 @stihl livin Our local manager is blaming his lack of performance on the unusually beautiful weather this past weekend.
I’m a couple hours south, and it was 85+ on Saturday.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once the sun warms up doesn't really mesh with his Saturday description. Looks like I need to make a trip, hopefully can get it done before the world ends November 5th...

"We had a steady stream of customers Thursday, then Friday and was crickets. Saturday had another steady stream in the afternoon, but not much for sales."
I should also state, that on Sunday the high was only 61… It got real windy Sat night.