Local time
11:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you make popcorn ?

hows you sis
id ask if you was butthurt but we know you have desensitized it
No not butthurt, but my sciatica flared up a bit after swinging axes yesterday and then sitting in a truck for 4 hours today.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No not butthurt, but my sciatica flared up a bit after swinging axes yesterday and then sitting in a truck for 4 hours today.
I kinda know what you mean. I was up and down ladder a very good part of this not fun Sunday. But I did get paint fully on 3 sides of the garage, and a bit more.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I kinda know what you mean. I was up and down ladder a very good part of this not fun Sunday. But I did get paint fully on 3 sides of the garage, and a bit more.
Not bad after the drive back from the GTG Saturday. I'm really glad I got something on "MY" bucket list started and with a good bit of progress, it should be a easy wrap-up very soon.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
when i had that id have to bend over when cough or sneeze or it hurt worse
Not bad after the drive back from the GTG Saturday. I'm really glad I got something on "MY" bucket list started and with a good bit of progress, it should be a easy wrap-up very soon.
whats the bucket list