Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn, that sucks :(
Yeah we are in the middle of hay.usually we have 4 tractors to use,now I'm down to one and the other guys transmission is screwed up so he's down to one.got 60 acres to get up before it starts raining Monday if the weather genie is right 😂

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are supposed to have it here too but I guess the s.o.b. didn't get the memo.my wife was in the house heard the wreck, then heard me over the tractor and the car cussing him out😊
Glad you are ok
When I had mine if people would crowd me I put the forks windshield height
You’d be surprised how that works

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad you are ok
When I had mine if people would crowd me I put the forks windshield height
You’d be surprised how that works
That's what I do with the loader tractor.you can their beady little eyes get wide and they drop their phones 😂

Woodwackr

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah we are in the middle of hay.usually we have 4 tractors to use,now I'm down to one and the other guys transmission is screwed up so he's down to one.got 60 acres to get up before it starts raining Monday if the weather genie is right 😂
There are a lot of small farms around us and most can’t afford a Harrowbed, combine or swather so there are guys that do have the equipment who rent themselves out. Sometimes the have to travel…it is what it is. Most folks here understand and are courteous but not all… Feed corn harvest is coming up…

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Around here tractors have right of way. Folks around here know who feeds them :p
My uncle stopped while I was getting the tractor and baler out the road and he said the sheriff was on the radio last week telling everybody it's hay time and to watch out for farm equipment because they have the right of way😂

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are a lot of small farms around us and most can’t afford a Harrowbed, combine or swather so there are guys that do have the equipment who rent themselves out. Sometimes the have to travel…it is what it is. Most folks here understand and are courteous but not all… Feed corn harvest is coming up…
Yeah they really get pi**ed when we are moving the combine it's takes up both lanes on most of our roads 😁

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
where are you working at now
Distribution warehouse now it's not bad good pay and benefits lots of good people and just a couple of psycho's
But 2 hour commute to an from an hour each way sucks.
If i want it i have a job at niterra "NGK" running machines it's much closer to home but the pay sucks though.
I'm waiting on my interview at Nucor metal's
They are building a massive plant in Apple Grove
it's still under construction but i got in the labor pool for when they hire operators.

Last edited: