Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Would that qualify me to be a drywall hanger? lol

Not until you lost the last one. Lol

Ooohh oohhh the bobbsey twins strike again.

You two conjoined twins must of PM'd each other to get yer punch lines in sync.

Are your monthly cycles in sync also?

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can you walk on stilts? If not you may not qualify

Hangers don't use stilts 99.98% of the time, they are not practical when hanging. I've been on stilts twice in 25 years, only when there was a few hundred sheets to screw off at a big commercial job, that I hung. Instead of dragging my bench around, I borrowed a set of stilts from a tapper that was on the job. I've never ran across any hanger that has stilts in his set of tools.

Finishers use stilts almost daily.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
and then you would have tears flow down your chin

No tears here, posts are funner to read without the constant lol's in them, for me at least.

I can tell when you're joking. Or when you're butt hurt again, and fixin' to take a vacation.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No tears here, posts are funner to read without the constant lol's in them, for me at least.

I can tell when you're joking. Or when you're butt hurt again, and fixin' to take a vacation.
you have a saw for sale ?
ill trade you pains anyday

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you have a saw for sale ?
ill trade you pains anyday

What kinda a saw are you asking about FFS? Chainsaw, circular saw, reciprocating saw, jig saw, buck saw, two man crosscut saw, keyhole saw, hack saw, coping saw, bow saw, pruning saw, wallboard saw, butt saw, compound miter saw, table saw, band saw, chop saw, tile saw, oscillating saw, scroll saw, radial arm saw, track saw . . . .

Please be specific more what type of saw you are after. I own a bunch of different kind of saws, however I only have one running chain saw at this time.

Sucks to hear what you are going through. Next week when I get paid I will throw some cash in the GFM, that's go fund me, not go *f-word me.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What kinda a saw are you asking about FFS? Chainsaw, circular saw, reciprocating saw, jig saw, buck saw, two man crosscut saw, keyhole saw, hack saw, coping saw, bow saw, pruning saw, wallboard saw, butt saw, compound miter saw, table saw, band saw, chop saw, tile saw, oscillating saw, scroll saw, radial arm saw, track saw . . . .

Please be specific more what type of saw you are after. I own a bunch of different kind of saws, however I only have one running chain saw at this time.

Sucks to hear what you are going through. Next week when I get paid I will throw some cash in the GFM, that's go fund me, not go *f-word me.
Slacker only having one saw