Nighthunter

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
People like that is what makes the rest of us look bad.we don't kill around here just run the dogs for awhile then catch them but I know some people up in Indiana and Illinois the farmers pay them for everyone they kill.
I think being paid for something you love would finish hunting for me, I do it not for the killing aspect but for the love of
Watching the dogs , nothing better than hearing hounds bay in heavy cover

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
10:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think being paid for something you love would finish hunting for me, I do it not for the killing aspect but for the love of
Watching the dogs , nothing better than hearing hounds bay in heavy cover
You got that right.i like training the pups and watching them learn how to work a track and grow into good running dogs.

greystone mountain man

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Around here there's guys who will run coyotes with dogs.
They don't bother asking anyone for permission, just turn them loose. They will then drive into anyone's field to shoot at them while they run across.
Of course when confronted they tear out like the bitćhès they are.
Can't blame the dogs, they don't know property lines but the dìpshit owners sure do
Speaking of not asking permission.one of the lots we run our dogs,in me and and another guy have leased.he just called me and said a deer Hunter shot one and it jumped in our lot and died.instead of calling or coming by he cuts a 6ft tall welded wire fence and 2 hot wires,goes in and drags it out.the man he was hunting on called and told us.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of not asking permission.one of the lots we run our dogs,in me and and another guy have leased.he just called me and said a deer Hunter shot one and it jumped in our lot and died.instead of calling or coming by he cuts a 6ft tall welded wire fence and 2 hot wires,goes in and drags it out.the man he was hunting on called and told us.
Archery season starts on the 28th, what do you mean a deer hunter shot one!

Just checked, there was a two day youth hunt in August. It is not August. Fugging poachers!

Last edited: