Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brake pedal depresser to keep the wheels from rotating on the turn tables when doing an alignment

A brake lock.
Holds the foot brake on, and doesn't whinge as much as Vajayna while doing it for hours.
Thanks guys. I was hoping it was a mechanic’s tool of some sort, not some kind of device for helping the disabled drive. I was imagining some trying to push their brake with that on the road and missing…

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys. I was hoping it was a mechanic’s tool of some sort, not some kind of device for helping the disabled drive. I was imagining some trying to push their brake with that on the road and missing…
You were hoping it was some kind of sexual torture device

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Go ahead and buy one of these
I had people that never shot pistols before hitting 6" plate rack at 50yds
With a red dot
I bought another one i don't like dots the kids do I prefer iron sights.
View attachment 421310
Extra 3 free mags with summer special
Taurus just introduced the full size tx.22 t.o.r.o with 22rnd magsView attachment 421309
Chris is a gun fanatic and makes about 3 times more than me at a chemical plant but can't ever buy anything
He has a bunch of horses for some reason.
Looks like a good deal. I won a Ruger Security 9 at our NWTF banquet a couple weeks ago. It’s a nice shooting pistol.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Damn slackers!
Not today, rarely ever.

Good morning folks.
Thought I was done with the garden, Then I stopped by a plant sale. Here we go again . . .
Our in-town garden got filled up today. Added 3 more tomato plants and 9 additional pepper plants. 6 of these peppers had to be placed in planters that will become deck plants.
Plants for us still needing to get planted, 4 tomato's, 2 cuke mounds, and 3 more peppers will need to be added elsewhere.

And after that there are at least another 12 peppers that will be donated to others.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Lnk . I was texting with the master slacker from West Virginia yesterday. He did tell me that you haven't texted him back since you got in touch with him a couple of weeks ago. I think he misses you.
Texting is my least favorite communication method. Nothing says impersonal like a text.