Not So Pro 3

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
12:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
We are "banned" from using cosmetic herbicides, and being directly on the watershed that feeds the late I am okay with following that on the lawn. I do need to get the spray down on the stone areas as they are out of control and more unsightly. Good thing they haven't checked my trunk when I come back across the border yet...
Does that include weed-n-feed fert? Is the ban due to being near waterways?
Goats love them...
Milk enuf of the stems and use it to make wine. The neighbor would try to make enuf during the summer to keep his misses hydrated at least part of the time.

Last edited:

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 421141

This shovel made it 5 working days.

My head is gonna land on Jupiter today after it blows off when those beatoffs get here.
Hand them fuggers one of these before you leave for Jupiter. And make sure they stay on their hands and knees.
Oh dear Lord more low hanging fruit @cuinrearview.51ogvQoDknL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does that include weed-n-feed fert? Is the ban due to being near waterways?

Milk enuf of the stems and use it to make wine. The neighbor would try to make enuf during the summer to keep his misses hydrated at least part of the time.
Never tried to make wine, but I hear it is something. I don't have enough of them yet. Encouraging them, as well as clover. I don't like a perfect lawn, they don't look healthy to me. To each their own I say.