GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s up buttercups?

Looking like another lovely night to have a fire. Got friends coming over. Also supposed to see the Northern Lights if the clouds stay away.
From what I am an hearing that the Aurora is going to be visible in more of North America tonight than ever before. Down as far South as Ohio in the East and Northern California on the West.

@p61 western and you other left coasters need to look up (North) later tonight.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Clark County humane society is a large no kill shelter. That's why many get shipped there and to other similar places.
I never realized the reasoning behind it

Thanks for educating me

Our pup only got flown 400 miles from a bush village but if she hadn’t it would have been a one way ticket for her

I detest irresponsible pet owners

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm still trying as a grown ass man to figure out what would have to happen for me to feel the need to reach out to you moderators because of something I read on this forum..

I must have really..and I mean REALLY thick skin.
I will admit I reached out to Randy a few months back and asked him if he could delete my account and all my content

I had really gotten wound up about the way some people were talking about another man’s wife

It had zero to do with me, yet it bothered the living hell out of me

Randy told me to take a deep breath and a few days off and see how I felt

I finally figured if the guy didn’t care why should I

I guess I have selective thick skin

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From what I am an hearing that the Aurora is going to be visible in more of North America tonight than ever before. Down as far South as Ohio in the East and Northern California on the West.

@p61 western and you other left coasters need to look up (North) later tonight.
Isn’t that how a recent disaster movie starts out?

Magnetic pole fluctuations and the aurora visible in the south?

Hmmmmm

🤔

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
9:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm still trying as a grown ass man to figure out what would have to happen for me to feel the need to reach out to you moderators because of something I read on this forum..

For the record i NEVER reached out to a mod here. I’m not gonna let what dallas or anyone says on the internet get to me.

Not saying you were talking about me, just being clear.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I consider Dallas to be a friend. I've known him for many years. He causes me a lot of trouble on this forum though. His crassness and vulgarity is neverending, and I have to respond to members who are not happy about it. I know that if I call him out about it that he will get mad and quit the forum....because he always does. So I'm torn between allowing him free rein or him quitting. I hate to see him walk away because I feel like he needs this forum. That has caused me to overlook his crassness for far too long. Members have left here because of him, and many others refuse to join us because he is here. After he lashed out at Chris a few days ago, and other members reached out to me over his posts in other threads, I felt as though I had to put a stop to it. Now, here we are....
Which is why I asked if it was possible to lock a few of us in here, but his black cloud made him misunderstand that too.
As a friend I wouldn't take you to a drug laden party, and i was quite prepared to be locked in here where at least the readers are a bit more conditioned to his tone, which we all know he isn't softening because arguing is his hit.

Morena E Hoas.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Some people just have a lower tolerance for reading about butt sex in threads that they assumed were about chainsaws, trucks, tractors, etc. Most people who reach out to me about such things have just finally read that one thing that struck them all sorts of wrong. Maybe these people actually want some butt sex, and are afraid that they will give in to their primal urges if they keep seeing it. I have no idea. And I'm trying not to judge.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the record i NEVER reached out to a mod here. I’m not gonna let what dallas or anyone says on the internet get to me.

Not saying you were talking about me, just being clear.
No one in this thread has ever complained about Dallas. Ever.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Some people just have a lower tolerance for reading about butt sex in threads that they assumed were about chainsaws, trucks, tractors, etc. Most people who reach out to me about such things have just finally read that one thing that struck them all sorts of wrong. Maybe these people actually want some butt sex, and are afraid that they will give in to their primal urges if they keep seeing it. I have no idea. And I'm trying not to judge.

I get it..

So I shouldn't ever bring up what you did to me in the barn ever again ?

I don't wanna offend anybody.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I will admit I reached out to Randy a few months back and asked him if he could delete my account and all my content

I had really gotten wound up about the way some people were talking about another man’s wife

It had zero to do with me, yet it bothered the living hell out of me

Randy told me to take a deep breath and a few days off and see how I felt

I finally figured if the guy didn’t care why should I

I guess I have selective thick skin

Not minding your own business can get you slapped or worse with the people I've spent a sizable portion of my life around..

That's probably why I am the way I am.

I'm sure there's a few exceptions..but for the most part I keep it moving if it isn't my business. I punched a guy one time that was dragging his girlfriend down the steps by her hair..things like that..

John Wayne said it himself, "a man shouldn't involve himself in anything that ain't his own affair".

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yinzers don't venture to far from the house tonight. Would hate to see the magnetic field suppression causing a discombobulated effect to your GPS tonight or OPE conversations. Keep the potatoe phone on stand by. Enjoy the weekend it's fuggin here. God Bless!!