Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back in Philly. Waiting to board.
get out of their before you get mugged

lol i almost got kicked out of that airport because one woman that worked for airport was picking on another that stuttered
the woman who stuttered was making a announcement and during that the other woman was making fun of her until i told her to shut up
she asked me what i said and i said it again and that we wanted to hear what she said
total silence from everyone

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
get out of their before you get mugged

lol i almost got kicked out of that airport because one woman that worked for airport was picking on another that stuttered
the woman who stuttered was making a announcement and during that the other woman was making fun of her until i told her to shut up
she asked me what i said and i said it again and that we wanted to hear what she said
total silence from everyone
Yeah....but you're a dik. LOL

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
read it retard i said no heart beat and yes no heart beat means dead no matter what your *f-wording retarded mouth thinks
i dont wish what i went through and going through on anyone but you will find out because your dad went through it

when you say heart surgery will probably be outpatient soon then you really look like the ignorant mother frenchie you are
and then you think just because you are a lineman means you are like some god
well guess what retard anyone can do that job with some training i know old lineman that use to have to work not just sit in the *f-wording truck like now
Holy *s-word. You took this the wrong way and it was about how common the surgery is nowadays. It was not about you or my dad going through anything

The outpatient part was a joke and i missed the 😄 at the end. Again, because its so common now. L

Yes, i’m a lineman and never have i though i was some kind of god, i’m not. There are lots of them and never have i thought that nobody here could do it.

No brain activity means dead. So most of OPE.

Damn

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy *s-word. You took this the wrong way and it was about how common the surgery is nowadays. It was not about you or my dad going through anything

The outpatient part was a joke and i missed the 😄 at the end. Again, because its so common now. L

Yes, i’m a lineman and never have i though i was some kind of god, i’m not. There are lots of them and never have i thought that nobody here could do it.

Damn
I still deal with the pains in the chest daily
I’m also limited to what I can take because of the surgery

Most of ope
Let’s guess you don’t think you are in the most part

When you start hurting in more than 2 spots of your body everyday let me know

I’m glad your dad doesn’t have the pain that I do
Because it hurts me just turning when seated
Pain in the center of the chest and back
When I clean my pellet stove I have to pull myself up when I’m done and it takes 30 minutes to clean
X-rays verified the ct scan and also shows stenosis in the back besides the other 4 things
Degeneration in both hips
Facet arthropathy
Sacralization of the lumbar vertebrae of both facet joints
And lumbar spondylosis
Toes tingling in both feet doesn’t go away

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Damn
So if a person has a massive heart attack and no heartbeat
They are not dead
That is what you are saying

Reactions: Lnk

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still deal with the pains in the chest daily
I’m also limited to what I can take because of the surgery

Most of ope
Let’s guess you don’t think you are in the most part

When you start hurting in more than 2 spots of your body everyday let me know

I’m glad your dad doesn’t have the pain that I do
Because it hurts me just turning when seated
Pain in the center of the chest and back
When I clean my pellet stove I have to pull myself up when I’m done and it takes 30 minutes to clean
X-rays verified the ct scan and also shows stenosis in the back besides the other 4 things
Degeneration in both hips
Facet arthropathy
Sacralization of the lumbar vertebrae of both facet joints
And lumbar spondylosis
Toes tingling in both feet doesn’t go away
Oh i’m definitely part of it at times. Where did i ever mention any of that in my post? It suck you deal with all that.

My post was just saying that they do so many bypass surgeries now and its one of the most performed heart surgeries they do. Nothing about you still having pain from it or any other pain you have.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh i’m definitely part of it at times. Where did i ever mention any of that in my post? It suck you deal with all that.

My post was just saying that they do so many bypass surgeries now and its one of the most performed heart surgeries they do. Nothing about you still having pain from it or any other pain you have.
IMG_0540.jpeg
The surgery list for the day last year
I’m bottom left drd 1974

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So if a person has a massive heart attack and no heartbeat
They are not dead
That is what you are saying
Medically no, but when your heart stops and oxygen isn’t getting to the brain thats where the trouble starts. The heart can be restarted but the brain damage is forever.

I was just saying your doctor didn’t kill you😄

You were hooked up to a heart and lung machine where the blood was getting oxygenated outside your body and pumped back in. But i’m sure you know this.