Not So Pro 3

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
10:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
You're a high enough roller, go for a Country Squire wagon...

I used to be friends with a guy that had a pair of country squire wagons in the top of his barn. He wouldn't sell me either of them. Sounded like the one had a healthy 390 in it. I wanted one to restore, but so did he lol.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
11:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon gents. Been working on this Hun-day that my younger sister wrecked. Body work stuff is basically done. Just painted the new junkyard wheel so I can get it put on and put the spare back in the trunk. Found a rust hole in the fuel tank so I ordered a junkyard one that I should have tomorrow, and got the old one pulled out. Of course it was entirely full. Waiting on the replacement tank and also ordered rear brakes for it. After that, it'll get an alignment and be back on the road.
20240420_154149.jpg20240422_152704.jpg

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
11:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon gents. Been working on this Hun-day that my younger sister wrecked. Body work stuff is basically done. Just painted the new junkyard wheel so I can get it put on and put the spare back in the trunk. Found a rust hole in the fuel tank so I ordered a junkyard one that I should have tomorrow, and got the old one pulled out. Of course it was entirely full. Waiting on the replacement tank and also ordered rear brakes for it. After that, it'll get an alignment and be back on the road.
View attachment 416977View attachment 416976
Lookin good Joe!