Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
8:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I saw some some schools cancelled or delayed. Red said we had a small trickle of water come in again. Gonna be digging the foundation up when i get home. How long was power out
The Sheetz by my house was closed because the creek in front of it was flowing over the entrance bridge. Our driveway and garage was flooding pretty bad for a few years after we initially got the driveway paved, but we seem to have the driveways drains cleared enough to where they can handle it now. No lake in the driveway yesterday. Power was flickering last night then was out a little before 6 am this morning. Back on around 9:30.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I take care of myself Dallas, I have 40 more years of harassing you, so I have to take good care.
You’ll get bored after 4
The Sheetz by my house was closed because the creek in front of it was flowing over the entrance bridge. Our driveway and garage was flooding pretty bad for a few years after we initially got the driveway paved, but we seem to have the driveways drains cleared enough to where they can handle it now. No lake in the driveway yesterday. Power was flickering last night then was out a little before 6 am this morning. Back on around 9:30.
Can’t hide money
DALLAS !!!!!
Where the *f-word you been
We went out for breakfast

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's weird is the immediately surrounding areas didn't get nearly as much. One suburb of Pittsburgh, Oakdale, was completely underwater. The rivers are supposed to hit over 25 feet which means the point will be underwater again.

Power is back on now.
You’re welcome