Country flag

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Maybe? There was a guy there who was terrible help. Always in the way. I just thought it was Dallas.

Yeth....I think so.
There ya go thinking again. Nothing good comes from that very often, it's usually more work and projects on this end . . .

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy fellers! So, there I was having a walk to check my goat fencing and what do I find? The neighbor’s fence torn to chit and dead wild boar…
I had a chat with some friends that had heard a shot during the night. Sure enough someone had popped it and left it. Probably cause it dropped about 15 feet down an embankment and tore up the fence. It was chilly last night, so it might just be in my freezer now…IMG_4506.jpeg

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy fellers! So, there I was having a walk to check my goat fencing and what do I find? The neighbor’s fence torn to chit and dead wild boar…
I had a chat with some friends that had heard a shot during the night. Sure enough someone had popped it and left it. Probably cause it dropped about 15 feet down an embankment and tore up the fence. It was chilly last night, so it might just be in my freezer now…View attachment 415644
Messing up their fence was a dick move. Is that common?

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had a chat with some friends that had heard a shot during the night. Sure enough someone had popped it and left it. Probably cause it dropped about 15 feet down an embankment and tore up the fence. It was chilly last night, so it might just be in my freezer now…View attachment 415644
Sucks about the fence. But wild boar is tasty!

I thought rednecks only existed in America - driving around and shooting chit at night with no regard.