Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The results from my PET scan for any cancer came back negative.
So no large/ detectable cancers were found.
My PSA numbers had been creeping up a little but not enough to cause immediate concern.
Now i am waiting on results for the ultrasound of my neck arteries for blockages.

Mastermind, have you seen the reports of a new screw worm outbreak in Texas that is coming up from central America.
I remember the trouble/ death that screw worm caused the cattle and pig farmers years ago.
They will infect/ cause death in humans too.
Good news on the cancer scan Dennis. I'll check out the screw worm stuff. Thanks for the heads up.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My PSA numbers had been creeping up a little but not enough to cause immediate concern.
Now i am waiting on results for the ultrasound of my neck arteries for blockages.

Mastermind, have you seen the reports of a new screw worm outbreak in Texas that is coming up from central America.
I remember the trouble/ death that screw worm caused the cattle and pig farmers years ago.
hopefully the ultrasounds come back good
they checked mine before surgery also to see if blocked and how big they are
I hate rust, thanks West Vagina, just thanks.

View attachment 413685
its a dodge what do you expect lol
im 20 miles or so from there lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

footstep

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
even better when you give her paycheck ?
how much are saw parts ?
She don't get the whole check, just half.

Saw parts were cheap, 2 totes full 1 with homelite 650 & 750 parts the other with 2100, it was a gamble, but didnt pay off, i was hoping to find a clutch side cover for my homelite 650, no cover in the totes but some good usable parts that iam sure can be used or traded, oh well the search continues.

Attachments

• 20240327_130646.jpg
    20240327_130646.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
its a dodge what do you expect lol
im 20 miles or so from there lol

I bought this POS WV rust bucket, off a service member, he came home from a tour, got his discharge papers, got home found his wife spread eagle on the bed getting some strange dall, he grabbed a bag of stuff, jumped in his truck and drove west. He found a job fair, at that big job in central rockies where I was for a few years. They hired him on as a carpenter, few months later he bought a car, he told me he wanted to sell this rusty POS.

So just had to I drive it, 6 spd manual trans, engine runs great, pretty low miles, just under 100k, interior is super clean. I made him a cash offer, figured he would kick me in the nuts, or counter offer, he said it's yours. Kinda been waiting fur the right rust free western crap wagon to show up with a blown motor, so I can transplant this WV rust bucket engine & trans into it.

Won my organ transplant truck today, auction on the cheap, that white single cab chit wagon I posted a few weeks back. Now this WV rust wagon will get stripped, than scrapped. Sick of the huge rust flakes falling off it whenever I move it around.

This is the good side, other side is a lot worse. Bed sides are all ate up wiff big holes. I'm going to save the tailgate, and put your picture on it, keep it as yank bank stuff in the shed. Lol

DSCN6015.JPG

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought this POS WV rust bucket, off a service member, he came home from a tour, got his discharge papers, got home found his wife spread eagle on the bed getting some strange dall, he grabbed a bag of stuff, jumped in his truck and drove west. He found a job fair, at that big job in central rockies where I was for a few years. They hired him on as a carpenter, few months later he bought a car, he told me he wanted to sell this rusty POS.

So just had to I drive it, 6 spd manual trans, engine runs great, pretty low miles, just under 100k, interior is super clean. I made him a cash offer, figured he would kick me in the nuts, or counter offer, he said it's yours. Kinda been waiting fur the right rust free western crap wagon to show up with a blown motor, so I can transplant this WV rust bucket engine & trans into it.

Won my organ transplant truck today, auction on the cheap, that white single cab chit wagon I posted a few weeks back. Now this WV rust wagon will get stripped, than scrapped. Sick of the huge rust flakes falling off it whenever I move it around.

This is the good side, other side is a lot worse. Bed sides are all ate up wiff big holes. I'm going to save the tailgate, and put your picture on it, keep it as yank bank stuff in the shed. Lol

View attachment 413691
lol we are at the bottom of the rust stuff
they dont know how to treat the roads and now they are starting to use the brine water garbage like up northeast uses
Someone took pictures of that? Yuck!
incoming pm lol

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Good news on the scan!!!