Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Adam.
How's shingles thing? They're not fit for publication, but the Chicken Pox left me with some permanent blotching under my arm pit areas and around my back, and others come up on my chest and guts as some sort of reaction to heat.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Not even a little bit.
The temps are not really an issue but the Ol' Dunlop American Elite's don't offer much grip on snow.

Get some railroad ties and build yourself a burnout pit like the Iron Horse in Daytona. Get 'em nice and gooey.
Or Ed could check out the Lookout Bar on 95 east of Arcadia. S2428 WI-95, Arcadia, WI 54612
They have one that is frequently used.
Plus it makes for nice riding in that area

Last edited:

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or Ed could check out the Lookout Bar on 95 east of Arcadia. S2428 WI-95, Arcadia, WI 54612
They have one that is frequently used.
Plus it makes for nice riding in that area

Been there.

Stayed by Alma Center, rode there,hit fountain city, stopped at Buck knuckles.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's beautiful Toenail. Get after it.
Five more work days and then the brown trucks cease to exist for 9 days. First vacation in years where my current customers don't have my phone number and I won't be getting calls every day. Not sure if I can handle that. Got some line wetting to do as well as putting a clutch in my little diesel car.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
20240324_183143.jpg

I'm rebelling against the snow and wind. Decided to make fresh coleslaw, homemade German potato salad, jalapeno cheddar venison brats and some brats from our local Fox Bros Piggy Wiggy.

The venison ring bologna was an afterthought. Grill is hot, might make for a good breakfast scramble in the morning. Boys are on spring break next week and it might make breakfast easier for all of us

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening bed wetters. Snowing here but they say it will switch to rain after midnight. Should make for a good time trying to move it tomorrow. Temps should be warm enough for a couple more days so it should melt quickly. I’ll attempt to run the snow chucker as shoveling this wet mess will not work well with my knee.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I see what you did there but on initial glance I mean...

Things are awesome here. Been doing some hickory for up north fire cooking, still waiting for things to line up to get up there. Doing a beef tenderloin on the grill next weekend for Easter. Been a while since I've tackled one of those. Other than that living the factory zombie dream. How's shît in the 'burgh? Staying off the streets at night?
Yeah. Big Red has me on my best behavior. LOL. Teaching going well. 2 weeks of training in Vegas coming up soon

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was talking to the hot lady union steward and she said the company has been known in the past to clock people out if they get hurt on the job.
I said well if i get hurt grab my sweet
iron maiden wallet my security badge and time clock badges are in it and keep it for me.
she said sure of course i will but none of her girl pants have any pockets i said
well make sure you stuff my wallet down the front of your pants
not the back.

Last edited: