Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd love a nap. Thanks for asking.
lol no need to ask
just take one lol
Lol no shame. I appreciate naps when I do need them and have time. I just stated that I haven’t napped since I’ve been sick. That is all.
lol such a slacker i think your feeling guilty lol

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning ladies and gentleman, 24 and partly cloudy

Went to pick up the granddaughter again this morning for spring break babysitting duty

Again I am pages and pages behind

So help yourself to a GFY from the self serve dispenser and hump your way through the day

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning ladies and gentleman, 24 and partly cloudy

Went to pick up the granddaughter again this morning for spring break babysitting duty

Again I am pages and pages behind

So help yourself to a GFY from the self serve dispenser and hump your way through the day
I don’t know of any ladies on here, unless Dall is truly one like gas say. I was pages and pages behind this mornin’, but took the time to get caught up instead of doing school which I’m SO sick of, however, I do maintain straight As with the occasional B as grades.

Reactions: Lnk

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t know of any ladies on here, unless Dall is truly one like gas say. I was pages and pages behind this mornin’, but took the time to get caught up instead of doing school which I’m SO sick of, however, I do maintain straight As with the occasional B as grades.
I smell bs, but I guess it’s possible to be book smart but not have common sense knowledge

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I smell bs, but I guess it’s possible to be book smart but not have common sense knowledge
The part I bolded is 100% accurate. I can't think of how many people I know that had/have really high GPA's or honours degrees and really don't know *s-word about about anything. For some of them I can't figure out how they made it through life this far.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The part I bolded is 100% accurate. I can't think of how many people I know that had/have really high GPA's or honours degrees and really don't know *s-word about about anything. For some of them I can't figure out how they made it through life this far.
Like who da fugg ties your shoes in the morning . Worked on lots of homes for those people.

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most hated mower to work on or warranty by where my wife works, they were told by husky they had to handle the riders, z-turns and snow blowers if they still wanted to sell saws. Needless to say they weren’t disappointed when they discontinued a bunch if not all of it.
No idea i never work on riding mowers
I know she bought the first one 10 year's ago and got tired of sharpening blades all the time so she bought 2 more to rotate mowers
She's never had a breakdown i just changed oil and filter's in all of them
She mows 8 hours a day sometimes.

Last edited:

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not BS.
No idea i never work in riding mowers
I know she bought the first one 10 year's ago and got tired of sharpening blades all the time so she bought 2 more to rotate mowers
She's never had a breakdown i just changed oil and filter's in all of them
She mows 8 hours a day sometimes.
The most I’ve mowed in a day is 5 hours, several times.
I don’t think that I completely understand the meme. I kind of work, I don’t have actual employment or scheduling, but I do lawn care for folks as well as other stuff and make money in many other ways like reselling and fixing. I have 9 friends, 5 are around my age, the other 4 are 50+.

Reactions: Lnk