Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just drove down to weirton West Virginia after work. The sister-in-law runs a grocery store down there that sells alcohol. She was able to get me two bottles of the new BlackBerry crown Royal. Now on bootlegging it back across the Pennsylvania line
I'm just glad I quit drinking before the slackers messed up the Crown Royal.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just drove down to weirton West Virginia after work. The sister-in-law runs a grocery store Bacardi there that sells alcohol. She was able to get me two bottles of the new BlackBerry crown Royal. Now on bootlegging it back across the Pennsylvania line

I like Crown Royal black.
I also like the Captain Morgan black, Bacardi black, The Kraken..I guess I just like the flavor of charred oak..

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just drove down to weirton West Virginia after work. The sister-in-law runs a grocery store down there that sells alcohol. She was able to get me two bottles of the new BlackBerry crown Royal. Now on bootlegging it back across the Pennsylvania line
Once a week a small train runs down the nearby tracks, single non decrypt blue locomotive and a couple of box cars. Origination, Crown Royal Distillery, destination international distribution center. Haven’t seen the BlackBerry here, but then I haven’t looked either. Might have to.
I'm just glad I quit drinking before the slackers messed up the Crown Royal.
Was never my favourite rye, I was more of a Gibson’s guy.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also like the Captain Morgan black, Bacardi black, The Kraken..I guess I just like the flavor of charred oak..
Big fan of the Kraken, for Christmas the step monster in law gave me a bottle of Appleton Estate 12 Year Rare Cask that I’ll need to crack some time.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Try Johnnie Black
You try these?
I like em.View attachment 407748
Would taste like shįt in a drink
I'd rather have Macallan. When i drink something.
You're getting there.
Selling out on the Jets?🤣
They're done
The ones without are a lot more fun Joe. You'll learn...