Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ive been able to make it to 2 of them
would be better if it was in december lol

I had stacks of cash 2020-22 for gas money in my POS hemi at 8-10 mpg, but Randy wasn't doing it then.

Last year was not the best for me, is about all I want to say. See how this year stacks up, it would be fun to go. I went to a few in IA & MI, 8-10 years ago was a lot of fun.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had stacks of cash 2020-22 for gas money in my POS hemi at 8-10 mpg, but Randy wasn't doing it then.

Last year was not the best for me, is about all I want to say. See how this year stacks up, it would be fun to go. I went to a few in IA & MI, 8-10 years ago was a lot of fun.
randys was the only one i was able to go to this year because of health reasons
usually im working when he has his
and i was not able to travel to the closer ones last spring and summer

so i know how it is

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol if he had a spare truck yesterday he wouldnt have had to walk lol

I have 4 trucks that are legal to drive, in my name, lotta damn good 3 in my driveway do me, when I'm in my 4th truck driving to town, and tensioner chits the bed.

I've yet to figure out how to teleport myself home, maybe you have a few tips that wood help me??

Tensioner pooped the bed, I was like fug where be my cell phone so I could call my neighbor Jerry? At home where I left it.... start walking......my mistake, my bullchit, my own self to be happy with. Lol

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 4 trucks that are legal to drive, in my name, lotta damn good 3 in my driveway do me, when I'm in my 4th truck driving to town, and tensioner chits the bed.

I've yet to figure out how to teleport myself home, maybe you have a few tips that wood help me??

Tensioner pooped the bed, I was like fug where be my cell phone so I could call my neighbor Jerry? At home where I left it.... start walking......my mistake, my bullchit, my own self to be happy with. Lol
Do you feel like the towns hoe yet ?
Everyone taking it for a ride

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think of all the chicken I could haul.... if I still had me a cummins and GN.

View attachment 406925

That's a older pic, kinda of funny story looking back at it, it was in 2008.

CO state patrol pulled me over, he ran my plates before hand, and he had some questions. Why my truck had a TX plate? Trailer had a CO plate? And he wanted to know why I was regularly blowing by the port of entry not stopping, with sea containers in the morning, and empty in the afternoon, and why I didn't have placards on my truck, with posted DOT numbers?

After we got the plate thing all sorted out, he told me my driver license, was cancelled in 2004 due to late charges on a ticket, I'd paid the ticket but not the past due amount - so CO court clerk cancelled my driver license with no written notice. Mr State man, said I was not leaving where I was parked, now that I was given verbal warning I had a cancelled driver license.

So I had nothing better to do for 10-12 hours while I waited for someone to come drive my truck away, but smoke marb's, take pictures of my rig, and listen to Waylon & the boys, and smell all that fresh mountain air.

Hootin' good day that was.