Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
VPN is not for hiding, though some use one for that. It allows you to be more secure online, and is a layer of protection. Doesn't circumvent the login process.
I personally approve every membership here. If someone signs up with a Data center IP, or a VPN IP, I don't approve their membership.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
8:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t admit chit geek. Said I’d rather be called gay than commie, which would mean I really don’t like being called commie 😀
As far as insults

It gay minds go to gay places 😀 so I understand certain folks(gays)perception of it
You have checked your profile recently ay mate?
Screenshot_20231218_133625_Adblock Browser.jpg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I personally approve every membership here. If someone signs up with a Data center IP, or a VPN IP, I don't approve their membership.
I use a VPN all the time. I turn it off as needed. My boy said I should have one, so I have one. I make sure it is on when I do banking and other secure activities.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
At least I know I'll probably meet him one day, unlike some on here that know they can type whatever they want knowing they'll never have to answer for it. Not namin' names...
lol ive shook your hand and weve kicked each other lol so i know you are not talking to me

larry is ok but needs some torment

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use a VPN all the time. I turn it off as needed. My boy said I should have one, so I have one. I make sure it is on when I do banking and other secure activities.
Hackers and spammers use them too. That's why I tend to err on the side of caution.