cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
3:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't smoke weed. Should I start?
I was reminded a couple weeks ago why I don't smoke it. The quality of product has improved drastically compared to when I did it regularly. One drag and I went to sleep. Low dose gummies for me!

Good morning oldies, baldies, geeks, nerds, dorks, twats, and what have yous. Happy Friday if you get one.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, smoking is bad for you. But we all already know that. If there are any young guys here, take care of yourselves now, reduces problems in the future. You will still have problems, but less is better.

That ends the PSA for today. Also, Happy Birthday Marines.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Back to the woods - this is about the lowest number of deer I’ve seen since I started hunting.. It’s been a frustrating season so far. None of us in the hunting party have fired a shot yet - and that’s extremely unusual for us. I think the twisted MN DNR finally succeeded in reducing the deer numbers like they’ve wanted for years…

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn’t recommend it lol. You’ve said you’re a pot head a couple times maybe you were joking
I was a pot head.....but on the 20th of this month, I'll be celebrating 18 years clean and sober. I don't believe smoking anything is good for a person.
Old forestry service truck?
No. Just a 74 Highboy.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Back to the woods - this is about the lowest number of deer I’ve seen since I started hunting.. It’s been a frustrating season so far. None of us in the hunting party have fired a shot yet - and that’s extremely unusual for us. I think the twisted MN DNR finally succeeded in reducing the deer numbers like they’ve wanted for years…
Go to Georgia. Errbody knows thats where all the deer are.

Only thing reducing in population there is yardbirds.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Old forestry service truck?
When you were here you might have seen a red Ford truck cab in the old chicken house. Its going on this truck. This cab is extremely rotten with rust in weird places. Jonathon is taking it apart for the swap now.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin closet dope huffers and old truck oglers. I would rather be around weed smokers than cigarettes. Plus for the most part weed heads don't create near as much trouble as fukkin drunks and meth heads.

Going to be tinkering on the clock all day today. Double dipping on Friday. Damm CAD is acting up again... Why do I want an 880/ 881? Hell I don't need one fer sure, but...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin closet dope huffers and old truck oglers. I would rather be around weed smokers than cigarettes. Plus for the most part weed heads don't create near as much trouble as fukkin drunks and meth heads.

Going to be tinkering on the clock all day today. Double dipping on Friday. Damm CAD is acting up again... Why do I want an 880/ 881? Hell I don't need one fer sure, but...

I agree wholeheartedly. Drunks are unpredictable....which makes them dangerous. Meth heads are usually sleep deprived wackos.....which makes them dangerous. People who smoke weed have the munchies.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks. It was a teasing us with the white frozen shiz again last evening, but we were spared this time. Guessers are sayin that temps should be warm enough for the next week that even if we get some snow, it should disappear quickly.

At the place with trees, 30 to 36 today. Already restoked the wood stove, coffee's on, waiting for the sun (Can't be DST soon enuf for me).

Have a safe Friday...

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score