Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not much, just getting ready for a 4-day weekend. Heading to Branson, MO, for a few days.
On purpose? Taking the youngest daughter on Friday to the aquarium there for her birthday. First trip to that tourist hell hole in years.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, late to the party as I have been talking to my boy in Japan. I thank God every day I don't have to go to a sandbox in Branson Missouri. Stay safe all.

Oh, and what kind of screwdriver do I need for Phillips screws?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning. Had my folks out last night, Tanya made her French dips and I tried out the fry press she got me last week for my birthday, finished it off with cannoli cake. Good stuff!

Between that screwdriver thread and the comments on Wyby's vid, I am so much dumber this morning. I've read enough of Brad Krause's posts as well to know exactly what he is.

Be safe today guys. Keep the rubber to the road. Only a week before the dent won't be pulled, it will be put in the deer population.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A guy I used to work with needed a part, he was at a customer that had two locations on each side of the highway. I asked him if he was east of the highway or west. He said it depended on which direction I was coming from. 97.3 average, I doubt it.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All.

You Cathies have been busy…

9 hours in meetings and then out for dinner with the out of towners kept me from checking in all day. More of the same on tap today.

Walked outside at the end of the day yesterday and suddenly there was a couple inches of fresh wet on the ground. It’s pretty if you don’t have to drive the highways… (currently 3c/37F and drizzle)

IMG_9245.jpeg

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Between that screwdriver thread and the comments on Wyby's vid, I am so much dumber this morning. I've read enough of Brad Krause's posts as well to know exactly what he is.
Yes, this. I know exactly how you feel. I’m sure he means well, but he can’t read the room and his responses are as if he knows everything and we know nothing. So far I’ve held back hoping he will calm down and pick up on the vibe.. but it’s getting harder.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All.

You Cathies have been busy…

9 hours in meetings and then out for dinner with the out of towners kept me from checking in all day. More of the same on tap today.

Walked outside at the end of the day yesterday and suddenly there was a couple inches of fresh wet on the ground. It’s pretty if you don’t have to drive the highways… (currently 3c/37F and drizzle)

View attachment 396200
Strong “I need to move asap” energy from that picture